Nov 28, 2019
Get ready for an incredible conversation with Noah Elias.
Recognized as one of the Top 25 Artists in the world by Artist Business and News Magazine, Noah's portfolio, partnerships and collaborations are extensive.
Noah's world famous partnership with the Walt Disney Company - where he creates "Noah-versions" of Disney's beloved characters - produces works that are featured in galleries all across the world.
Noah is also the best selling author of "Speed Bumps" and "Fear Hunters: How to Remove the Fear and Shame that Stand Between You and the Life You are Destined to Live".
In this episode, we discuss:
- How immediate success can lead to a lack of fulfillment
- Why more time = more impact
- Noah's 3 circles of life: survival, success, and significance
- Why risk and danger are necessary for living a life of faith
- How our limitations affect our fruitfulness
- Why success is never an accident
And so much more.
Noah’s story will inspire you, encourage you, and pull you even closer to living the life you were born to live ... don't miss it.
Even more, be sure to subscribe to the Born to Impact podcast to ensure you get notified as new episodes release each week!